Hello Blog,
I'm quite happy with my English & Chinese. Just that I'm unable to find that one more mark for English. Means, there goes the A1, Bye bye A1. But an A2 is relatively cool too. I'm hoping that there wouldn't be any C's appearing in my Report Card. Cause C's are really awful. you've the feeling of jumping & killing yourself. But if the subject is really tough, I'll be relieve if I scored a C.
Enough about Results, cause it gives me a major headache (obviously not). Oh yes, I received Best Friend's message when I was in Macs with the 3girls along with Asaph,Darren&LimWeiJie.
Can't believe, we cleared for them you know[: how unlikely. Oh yes, I rang BestF. & she's probably shocked? Hopefully she is? Cause I rang her just to wish her "World's Best Sister's" Day. & me myself can't believe it that I wished her Take Care, cause we're usually shy :D
& thank you LWJ for accompanying me to the bus stop. Listen to what your heart says,boy[: don't give up on her.
But its lovely hearing her voice[: & whenever I called her, she's always in school. She's got choir later on. I betcha, she's been smiling all the way after my phone call[:
Can't believe, we cleared for them you know[: how unlikely. Oh yes, I rang BestF. & she's probably shocked? Hopefully she is? Cause I rang her just to wish her "World's Best Sister's" Day. & me myself can't believe it that I wished her Take Care, cause we're usually shy :D
& thank you LWJ for accompanying me to the bus stop. Listen to what your heart says,boy[: don't give up on her.
But its lovely hearing her voice[: & whenever I called her, she's always in school. She's got choir later on. I betcha, she's been smiling all the way after my phone call[:
Oh & uh mm, we're okay already :D
Yay![: Cold War is over , we didn't talk for 1 and a half day... A Record :D
& it shall not be broken [:
With Love,
Yay![: Cold War is over , we didn't talk for 1 and a half day... A Record :D
& it shall not be broken [:
With Love,
Sheryl :D